So in love with God 好愛好愛祢

Your beauty and love chase after me
every day of my life.
I'm back home in the house of GOD
for the rest of my life. psalm 23:6 The Message

Oh, that salvation would come from Mount Zion to rescue Israel!
For when God restores his people,
Jacob will shout with joy, and Israel will rejoice.psalm 53:6 NLT

Then they'll learn your name: "GOD,"
the one and only High God on earth. psalm 83:18 The Message

GOD is higher than anything and anyone,
outshining everything you can see in the skies. psalm 113:4 The Message

If you wake me each morning with the sound of your loving voice,
I'll go to sleep each night trusting in you.
Point out the road I must travel;
I'm all ears, all eyes before you. Psalm 143:8 The Message

0 意見:

張貼留言

歡迎你留言給我,

讓我也可以聽聽你的聲音


部落主人: Claire Shieh

追蹤者

總網頁瀏覽量