All my life long I'll praise You!!

GOD, I love living with you;
your house glows with your glory. Psalm 26:8(The Message)
You pulled me from the brink of death,
my feet from the cliff-edge of doom.
Now I stroll at leisure with God
in the sunlit fields of life. Psalm 56:13 (The Message)
From the bottom of my heart I thank you, dear Lord;
I've never kept secret what you're up to. Psalm 86:12 (The Message)
I'll lift high the cup of salvation--a toast to GOD!
I'll pray in the name of GOD; Psalm 116:13 (The Message)
All my life long I'll praise GOD,
singing songs to my God as long as I live. Psalm 146:2 (The Message)


耶和華阿、我喜愛你所住的殿、和你顯榮耀的居所。詩篇26:8
因為你救我的命脫離死亡.你豈不是救護我的腳不跌倒、使我在生命光中行在 神面前麼。詩篇56:13
主我的 神阿、我要一心稱讚你.我要榮耀你的名、直到永遠。詩篇86:12
我要舉起救恩的杯、稱揚耶和華的名。詩篇116:13
我一生要讚美耶和華.我還活的時候、要歌頌我的 神。 詩篇46:2

0 意見:

張貼留言

歡迎你留言給我,

讓我也可以聽聽你的聲音


部落主人: Claire Shieh

追蹤者

總網頁瀏覽量