Kitty, I am very thankful for you!!

Here are some photos from my good friend Kitty.
"Moises, 8 Months Old more pix" I have known Kitty since 1997, we met in Brownwood, TX. Wow almost 9 years ago. Kitty and I became close after we became a follower of Christ. God has put us together and I am very thankful for our freindship.
To Kitty,
Moise is so cute and he is reading the Bible!! I bless him with lots of God's words and wisdom. i pray that when Moise speaks to others that he will bring healing. The word he speaks will bring life and truth. I pray that Moise will become a strong man of God and that he will keep God's word in him. All his ways will be straight and will not turn to to the left or right. I pray that his life will be full of God's full blessings. God will fill him with joy and love all his life.

Chinese Translation:{ 我的好朋友- Kiitty 寄來一些照片。"Moises, 8 個月大 的照片"
我在1997年認識Kitty , 在Brownwood, TX 。哇!! 將近9 年前了。我們真得很好是在我們都認識耶穌之後。神把我們放在一起 我非常珍惜妳我的友情!!
給Kitty 的話, Moise 好可愛喔和他還想讀聖經哩!! 我祝福他將充滿許多神的言話和智慧。我祝福他Moise 他的言語將帶來醫治。 他的言語將帶來生命和真理。我祝福他, Moise 將成為神強而有力的僕人 他會把神的話深藏在他心裡。他的一生平順因為遵行神的話 不會偏左或右。我祝福他 他的生命將是充滿神的豐富祝福。神會用喜悅和愛充滿他的一生。}

0 意見:

張貼留言

歡迎你留言給我,

讓我也可以聽聽你的聲音


部落主人: Claire Shieh

追蹤者

總網頁瀏覽量