Kitty and Moises are here!!


My good friend Kitty is here!! YA!! I am so happy to see her and her baby Moises.
We met in Brownwood, Texas almost ten years ago. It's very interesting to how God puts us together in each others life. I remember, I knew she and she knew me but our friendship were only in the stage of saying "hello" to each other. We don't know each other well at all when we were in Texas. I only stay in Texas for 8 months, then I move to San Francisco, California. Then we met each other again. we were not very close at that time too. But later on I became Christian, then we start to share a lot of our walk with God. We become closer friend, we pray and encourage each other. Now she has a baby and I'm married. I am thanksful for a good and royal friend.

Here here for all the photos!

0 意見:

張貼留言

歡迎你留言給我,

讓我也可以聽聽你的聲音


部落主人: Claire Shieh

追蹤者

總網頁瀏覽量