Déjà Vu


Tonight while we are waiting for our client to decide on an offer. David and I decide to watch a movie together. We pick the Deja Vu.

David and I usually watch 1 or 2 movie each week. We don't watch TV show. Also, I don't like to go to theater. The reasons that I don't like to go to theater are becuase, 1st, I love to drink tea in the evening, so I need to go to washroom a lot.(the movie won't wait for me) 2nd, our cell phones are always ringing.( ppl don't like us in theater with them. ) 3nd we had nice OFFICE projector theater and if I watch DVD at home I can cuddle with Smoeky, that will make Smokey so so so happy.

So I love watching DVDs ha ha haaa.

I know in my blog, I don't usally like to talk about the movie that much too. ha ha but since this moive was very fun to watch. I really wish you going to watch it too!!

Movie Description
Everyone has experienced the unsettling mystery of déjà vu--that flash of memory when you meet someone new you feel you've known all your life or recognize a place even though you've never been there before. But what if the feelings were actually warnings sent from the past or clues to the future? It is déjà vu that unexpectedly guides ATF agent Doug Carlin through an investigation into a shattering crime. Called in to recover evidence after a bomb sets off a cataclysmic explosion on a New Orleans Ferry, Carlin is about to discover that what most people believe "is only in their heads" is actually something far more powerful--and will lead him on a mind-bending race to save hundreds of innocent people.

0 意見:

張貼留言

歡迎你留言給我,

讓我也可以聽聽你的聲音


部落主人: Claire Shieh

追蹤者

總網頁瀏覽量