favored

Around 6 pm, I was outside at my backyard. It was cloudy on the sky. then I saw something very intersting. On the sky there were a light looks like a rainbow light. ha ha ha.. I don't know how to call it. that was odd, because it was really cloudy. I really don't get it. How can that be prossible.


So I went into my house and tell David to come and check it out. (when I was in the backyard, I can only see the gloden light) This time he took the camara and decide to go on porch. Then we saw this amazing picture. It looks like a big bird with a golden crown flying towards us. And David said we are favored.



A [good] name is rather to be chosen than great riches, [And] loving favor rather than silver and gold. Proberbs 22:1

0 意見:

張貼留言

歡迎你留言給我,

讓我也可以聽聽你的聲音


部落主人: Claire Shieh

追蹤者

總網頁瀏覽量