The Nativity Story

Click here for the Trailer.
Tonight in our house church, we watch The Nativity Story together. Because most of people went to Fresh Fire's School graduation, only 5 of us left, ha, so we decided to watch movie together.
I really like The Nativity Story, because it really makes me think about the faith Mary and Joseph had. They experiencing somethings that beyond their knowledge and can't be accepted by their society. They were not afraid at how people around you would think. Just want to obey the will of God.

2 意見:

匿名,  4月 24, 2007 9:39 上午  

Hi Claire lets go for a coffee soon!!!
I hope you and hubby are doing great!

Claire Shieh 4月 24, 2007 12:01 下午  

Sure!! what is ur schedule?
Are you still working at Hallmark? I think I have a friend who is going to work @ Hallmark too!!

Blessings,
Claire

張貼留言

歡迎你留言給我,

讓我也可以聽聽你的聲音


部落主人: Claire Shieh

追蹤者

總網頁瀏覽量