2nd Day Alone

um... I miss my husband so much. I been asking God about my feeling, I don't know if this is healthy to miss my husband so much.

I got upset and depress very easy. But when I hear from David about all the stuff that he learn. I am so happy for him, I can feel the love of God, the promise that we have in Christ, that can make me cry too! My feeling is down down and up up.

Today, I break 2 printers! I can't find the user guides. I don't know where David puts everything. I wish my husband would be here to help me fix my printers. That really push me to my edge. I want something to be down, but I can't find the user guide.

After that, I went to Boston Pizza with my good friend - Sophia. We have good talk. I feel much better after that. Then I saw Danny at Boston Pizza too. (Danny is my friend who owns Miller Cars. If you love BMW, you must check it out the link. Well, Danny and his wife are in our couple's group meeting. Danny travel a lot for his business. And his wife stay home alone a lot (like 5 weeks long) . So I told Danny, I really don't know how Stephine does it. Because, I don't like the life live without my husband. Ha ha haa.. anyway,....

After the lunch, I went to Devan Nursery with my friend Leona. shop lots flowers for my yard, After we went to Italian Ice Cream place. We end up had Italian pizza too. ha ha , this is something I enjoy a lot is been eating out with friends.

Finally, I got home, and I fix both of printers. YA!! Thank you for who ever is praying for my printers to be fix.

2 意見:

匿名,  4月 07, 2007 9:44 上午  

Oh Dear Claire! I had tears in my eyes when I read your post, I think you are so sweet- and your feelings are absolutely normal. Don't worry your hubby will be home before you know it!!!!Especially since you have been together every day since the wedding. I hope and pray your reunion will be joyful. :-)

張貼留言

歡迎你留言給我,

讓我也可以聽聽你的聲音


部落主人: Claire Shieh

追蹤者

總網頁瀏覽量