West Vancouver and Whistler




Today, we took Kitty and Moises to downtown Vancouver. Because Moises doesn't like get off his baby seats then seat on it again, so we just drive by some tourism's viewpoint. Then we drive thought the Lion's gate bridge to go to Ambleside, West Vancouver. When we were in West Vancouver, we stop by at one of our client's restaurant for lunch. Then our client invite us to go to their condo, which has amazing view of Ambleside Village.



After that we head up to Whistler BC. From West Vancouver to Whistler is about 90 km. But I made a mistake, I thought is only 45 km :( So Moises was crying so hard on the car. (He really dislike the car seat) Hwy 99 now has much construction going on for 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games. I haven't been to Whistler for more than 1.5 year. Hwy 99 is been update so much. and the views are amazing! amazing! amazing!!. (too bad, we can't stop) We stay at Tantalus Lodge in Whistler Village. Tantalus Lodge is not too bad. Since we wanted to stay in a 2 bedroom condo, Tantalus Lodge gaves us very good rate. In our room we had kitchen like most of the rooms in Whistler .



After we check in, we drive to Whistler Village. This is my 3rd time in Whistler Village. But this is the first time, I like the place. ha ha haaaa. Before, I used to quickly walked around the Whistler Village then feel bored. But this time, because Moises walk very slow, so I finally learn how to take my time and enjoy the place. This is first time I would say, I will definitely come back to Whistler again. Well... ha ha ha, I am thinking to own a place in Whistler now. ha ha ha just kidding!! But if I can own a place in Whistler, I will welcome my friends to join us for Winter Olympic ha ha ha!!
Click here for this Photo Album!

4 意見:

aiwen 5月 11, 2007 12:52 上午  

I guess Moises isn't used to sitting in a carseat! But how does he get around in CA without being in a carseat? Austin used to be like that when he was one, cry, cry, and cry! But now he loves to cuise around in a car sitting in his car seat!

Claire Shieh 5月 11, 2007 9:43 上午  

Moises doesn't like the long drive. But I think he is getting much better. ^_^

沙子娘 5月 12, 2007 9:02 下午  

Claire is a great children "trainer". Moises is now much much better!

沙子娘 5月 12, 2007 9:05 下午  

I really love Whistler! So... beautiful! It was raining when we got there, but thank God, He gave us sunshine later on, so it wasn't too cold. I really enjoyed the time there~!

張貼留言

歡迎你留言給我,

讓我也可以聽聽你的聲音


部落主人: Claire Shieh

追蹤者

總網頁瀏覽量