Abbotsford Tulips Farm and Birchwood Dairy with Kitty and Moises

Click here to see this photos album!!
Today we went to tulips farm and dairy farm with Kitty and Moises in Abbotsford. Moises really hate to sit on the baby seat. Most of time he is a cute boy ha ha haaa... otherwise, the tulips farm is so beautiful, I didn't know we had such beautiful tulips farm in Abbotsford. My friend Sophia who works for Tourism Abbotsford told me that they had fields of daffodil but we missed it by few weeks. Oh! Well, I need to come back again next year!! he he heeee.




Then we went to Birchwood Dairy which is so close to my house, but I never went there before. We bought a big bucket of ice cream. He hee heee, cows in the barn are very ccute and smelly. In Birchwood Dairy they made variety of different types of milk and cheeses, they offer an assortment of yogurts as well. I heard, Birchwood Dairy makes their own ice cream and is the best!! And after I had the Cherry Cheese Cake Ice Cream, I know will come back here again. ICE CREAM IS SO GOOD IN BIRCHWOOD DAIRY!!


1 意見:

aiwen 5月 07, 2007 10:44 下午  

The farm reminds me a little of rural Texas!

張貼留言

歡迎你留言給我,

讓我也可以聽聽你的聲音


部落主人: Claire Shieh

追蹤者

總網頁瀏覽量