越南 簡易香茅烤雞



last night, I defrosting some chicken breasts meats.Before I fall sleeping, I was thinking how will I want to o enjoy these chicken breast meats. Afterwards I think I havn't have Lemongrass chicken for long time. And by chance, I have some Lemongrass at home.

When making Lemongrass chicken actually, dark chicken meat will be more delicious but I only to have the chicken breast meat this time.

I liked eating various countries' food. Because,I lived in San Francisco's for seven years before, during the 7 years, I really spoiled own mouth. ha ha haaa...

Now lives in Abbotsford, which doesn't have much selections of good restaurant. San Francisco is a international city. Abbotsford's dinning is not anything close to San Francisco.

I like cooking a lot. My husband always tell his friends that his wife's food is better than restaurant food.

I think, if I didn't go to graphic design school, I very likely will go to chef school. ha ha ha ha
I put the recipe in Claireskitchen.blogspot.com
This recipe is very simple and delicious.

昨晚我將幾塊雞胸肉解凍
睡覺前還在想 明天要怎麼享受這些雞胸肉
後來想到好久沒吃 越南香茅烤雞 剛好家裡有一些香茅

香茅烤雞其實要肥肥帶皮的雞腿肉比較好吃
我只有雞胸肉 所以我就把它搞成串燒雞肉

我非常喜歡吃各國的菜
住在舊金山的七年真的是把自己的嘴寵壞了

現在住的地方 餐廳的選擇就很少
也吃不到像舊金山國際城市裡的菜
不過我很喜歡自己煮菜
David 最喜歡跟他的朋友說 他老婆的菜比外面的餐廳還讚
如果我沒有學設計 我就應該會當廚師了 哈哈哈

我把食譜放在 Claireskitchen.blogspot.com
這個食譜被我刪去很多成份是個非常好吃和簡易的食譜

0 意見:

張貼留言

歡迎你留言給我,

讓我也可以聽聽你的聲音


部落主人: Claire Shieh

追蹤者

總網頁瀏覽量