Shanon Falls and Airport

Today, kitty and Moises is going back to California. I remember last night before we went to bed. I heard some strange sound. Almost sound like a bear or animal is scratch on the tree. That made me so excited.. ha ha haaa.. so I pray that I would see a bear!! But outside was so dark. I couldn't see anything.

This morning, I asked Kitty if she heard anything last night. She said she didn't heard anything. After we left Whistler, we went on the hwy 99. The view was so beautiful. While, I was talking to Kitty, I told Kitty that in Spring, we can see some wild animals on the street. I remember in past few years, I saw deers, Moose, Elk, Raccoon, Mountain Goat, Caribou and Bighorn Mountain Sheep. What I really want and I haven't see is a wild bear. he hee heee and today, I saw 2 beautiful deers and one BABY BLACK BEAR!! OH! YA! That makes me so happy... thank you God!! You are so good to me li!! So Kitty and me both saw a baby bear on the side of street. I guess the bear was looking for food to eat.

Then we stop at Shanon Falls. Because Kitty and I both love water falls.ha ha haaa..



Shanon Falls is so beautiful!! God You are amazing!! After that we drive thought the Vancouver then Richmond to take our guest to the airport!!


Well, this week has been an amazing week for me. To see Kitty again and to met with Moises for the very first time. Kitty grow a lot in Christ. I am very thankful for what God has done in her life and He is continue doing His awesome work. This week, Kitty got to met my good friend - Sophia and my home church friends. I was so touch when my brothers and sisters pray for Kitty. :'''''""""""""") I cried, but that was the happy tears.

And we had many moments that God was in our conversation. we share our hearts about our walk with God. " 2+ people gather in Him name, we share about God, speak the good news, praise Him and God's present is within us. That can bring healing, encouragement and love, that is call church. "

I know Kitty come here to visiting me (not Canada ha ha haa). she also come to experience house church. She is odd. ha ha ha well, usually the tourist will want to see Canada, but she doesn't want to go anywhere.

I really wish I can take her and show her more about Canada. And I really wish that she could stay in Canada. but God has His way. (For His ways are ALWAYS higher than mine :P)

Click here for this photo album.

3 意見:

沙子娘 5月 12, 2007 9:11 下午  

I LOVE Canada! The trees, the flowers, the water falls, the animals, the sky... everything is so beautiful. I was really amazed by God's creation! I want to go again, but I will get Solomon going with me next time. hehe

沙子娘 5月 14, 2007 2:06 上午  

I know I was odd.. haha.. 'cause with a baby, can't really go too much places a day!

Did you get my address? Let me give it to you one more time!

2201 Bridgepointe Pkwy #136
San Mateo, CA 94404

Claire Shieh 5月 14, 2007 11:36 上午  

ha haa haaa.. then I took you guys on the long trip to Whistler ... Moises seen more enjoy his car seats now:D

You can bring Solomon with you.. he will need to taking care of Moises lo :P

Blessings,
Claire

張貼留言

歡迎你留言給我,

讓我也可以聽聽你的聲音


部落主人: Claire Shieh

追蹤者

總網頁瀏覽量