SEX SEX SEX!!

Last Night, in our couple's night, we discuss about SEX.
For my culture, it's very hard for me to open up and talk to other people about sex. I still think sex is very private topic.

Each one of us, our family education us about sex in different ways. Other people's family discuss this topic with them since they were very young. And my family never discuss this topic. Also Understanding our mate's needs and sacrificially acting to meet them is essential to a mutually rewarding sex life in marriage. We have lots question to answer, I think it helps me to understand my mate even better now.

3 意見:

沙子娘 5月 25, 2007 12:54 上午  

It is very important topic to discuss. I would love my huband and I to have some education about it.

Claire Shieh 5月 25, 2007 8:38 上午  

I think this topic is so hard for Chinese to talk about, in Chinese church will be very rare to hear this topic. But it is so important.

Denichi 6月 01, 2007 10:04 下午  

I had to laugh when I read this post. I do agree, even though I have very little knowledge, that it is important to discuss. I can see how it would be hard if you grow up in a family or culture that doesn't talk about it.

Claire I love your honesty!
D!

張貼留言

歡迎你留言給我,

讓我也可以聽聽你的聲音


部落主人: Claire Shieh

追蹤者

總網頁瀏覽量