Worshiper or musician?


IMG_1603.JPG, originally uploaded by Claire Shieh.

Here is me pretending that I can play guitar. Ha ha ha, Music is not my gift. But I believe God enjoy my singing to Him very much.

I remember one time in a meeting, there were lots Christian brothers & sisters know how to sing and use musical instruments. So the leader asked the people who are call to be "WORSHIPERS" come out and receive the prayers.

At that moment, I was confused, Are we not all call to be a "WORSHIPER"? I really want to go out to receive prayers. But I didn't. So I asked my husband, aren't we all call to be a "WORSHIPER"?

The true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth." John 4:23a-24

0 意見:

張貼留言

歡迎你留言給我,

讓我也可以聽聽你的聲音


部落主人: Claire Shieh

追蹤者

總網頁瀏覽量