Mother's day @ House church!


We had the mother's day BBQ at Erica and Henry's place. Erica is my mother too!! She been my spiritual mother for almost 3 years now. She is a very good mother to me. She loves me the way that God wants her to love me. After I got married, I moved to Abbotsford. I don't know any married friend here at that time. Then I become someone's wife. I was not sure how to be a wife. I used to live alone for 7 years. I can only take care of myself. Ha ha ha, if I am not hungry, I won't cook. One day Erica call us just to say hi, then my hungry husband pick the phone,..... ha ha haaa Next day Erica called me, then she book a day with me, just to teach me how to be a minister's wife (that's how she said it) Erica teach me how to be a good wife. :) From that day, I have a happy husband. he hee heee.

Erica is very special. When I am not believe in something I can do. She is always the first one believe that I can do it. For examples, She love to hear I pray in Chinese. and she think my prayers are powerful. but I didn't think so. But after while, I start to believe in what she said to me. " Yes, my prayers are powerful, that reach to the heaven". And, when I was looking to buy a house. I didn't have much money so not much for me to choose. Finally, I saw a nice little cute house with only one bedroom, but someone wrote an offer few days before me. Erica told me, God has something better for me. When she said that I don't see it at all. And she pray for me, in her prayer she describe how my future house would look like. She said to me, lots big windows, bring house, with beautiful front and back yard. That sound so nice, but I didn't really believe I can find something like that in my price range. But now I live in a house, like she prayed. There are also many other things that she does make her so special to me. She bake with me, plant flowers with me and pray with me. She is not just a minister's wife. She is my friend and spiritual mother who I am looking up for.

Other things that was so important for the house church was Adam is going to Mongolia in June 1.

Earlier this year, I told David I wanna go to Mongolia. ( and many other nations) Many years ago, someone pray for David, and told him that his ancestors were from Mongolia, and he is later generations for Genghis Khan 成吉思汗(1162-1227) David asked his parents, and his mother say her family was come from up North. So that is very possible. We also support a kid in Mongolia for a while now, and that is been in my heart to visiting her and Mongolia, So, when I heard Adam is going to Mongolia, I was so exciting and happy.



Click here to see this Album!!

2 意見:

匿名,  5月 17, 2007 4:33 下午  

Awesome, great pics, real church fantastic!
www.everyhomeachurch.blog.co.uk

Claire Shieh 5月 18, 2007 8:51 上午  

" When 2+ people gather in Him name, we share about God, speak the good news, praise Him and God's present is within us. That can bring healing, encouragement and love, that is call church. "

I love house Church. he hee heee

張貼留言

歡迎你留言給我,

讓我也可以聽聽你的聲音


部落主人: Claire Shieh

追蹤者

總網頁瀏覽量