Pual's shop→ Sunday School→ Linda's Baptism → Amy's Birthday

Today was a very busy day.

This afternoon, before Church, we went to visit Paul (David's good friend) at his fish warehouse. I took some pictures of a strange looking fish and some photos of tropical rocks. The rocks just arrived yesterday. I have never seen rocks like these before.



Next, we went to church. Sunay school was fun. The kids drained me of all of my energy again. After Sunday School, David took me to a Thai restaurant in Vancouver called Montri-Thai . The food is so yummy. I haven't had Thai food in a long time. Thank you God. After dinner we went to see Linda's (Paul's sister) Baptism at Broadway Church in Vancouver. Her testimony was very touching. I am so happy for her. Praise the Lord!!!


Rigth after the Baptism, we drove all the way from Vanoucer to Henry's House Church to celebrate his daughter Amy's Birthday. We talked about Joy as one of our inheritances. We encouraged each other and then prayed for each other.


When we finally got home, I was so tired and ready to go to sleep.
Pual's fish warehouse Photos
Sunday School Photos
Linda's Baptism Photos
Amy's Birthday Photos

0 意見:

張貼留言

歡迎你留言給我,

讓我也可以聽聽你的聲音


部落主人: Claire Shieh

追蹤者

總網頁瀏覽量