Random things....

I copy those questions from Betsy's Window

Random things...

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. What does it say?" 11 oz (300g) creamy goat
2. What was the last thing you watched on TV? cooking channel
3. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Heater fan and serman on-line
4. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Last night, renting DVDs
5. What are you wearing? Sweater and black pants.
6. Did you dream last night? I was walking on the street in Victoria. On the way back to my hotel, I saw this beautiful small street with many very elegant flower shops. ( a street with all the flower shops)
7. When did you last laugh? HA HA HA now-!!
8. Seen anything weird lately? Everything seens normal... that is weired:P
9. What was the last film you saw? Beyond the Gates of Splendor
10. If you became a multi-millionaire over night, what is one of the first things you would you buy ? Hot wings ...
11. Tell me something about you that I don't know. um..... I bought a new condo
12. Imagine your first child is a girl, what would you name her? Evangelina (Eva) Love
13. Imagine your first child is a boy what would you name him? Not sure yet!
14. Would you ever consider living abroad? If so, what country would you choose? Yes, Taiwan
15. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the Heavens? Well Done Good And Faithful Servant.

5 意見:

匿名,  1月 15, 2007 8:16 下午  

Ilove the name for a girl Claire. Its adorable!!!!!!!!!

Claire Shieh 1月 16, 2007 10:27 上午  

thanks! David and I talk about the name for our future babies... but we only have name for girl. we will name her Evangelina... but I might let her God-mother name her middle name... he he he....

And David has a name for baby boy.. but he wants me to asked God.. He doesn't want to tell me

匿名,  1月 16, 2007 11:42 上午  

Ha Ha Ha. Whos the god- mother?
awww thats cute- Im sure the boy name will come to you as God directs and you will both agree and love the name!:)

Ps- We should go for coffee soon! Maybe in Feb??? Definately this year! LOL

Claire Shieh 1月 16, 2007 1:08 下午  

Whos the god- mother? I think I need to have a baby first:P ha ha ha..

Yeap.. how is your brother doing with his real estate business?

cayman77 1月 17, 2007 8:54 上午  

HA HA HA! Yeah! You would look so cute with a Baby! :)

Hes doing good. He has not sold one yet but- is listing now and has people interested. He keeps asking: When r u coming to work for me??? He wants me to be his office manager. Lol! One day! Fun Fun! : Delorme Realty can I help you? Or Delormes Pizza? MUHAAAAA

張貼留言

歡迎你留言給我,

讓我也可以聽聽你的聲音


部落主人: Claire Shieh

追蹤者

總網頁瀏覽量