My good friend - Lily



This is my good friend Lily from Texas.
I have know Lily for almost 9 years now. We become very good friends before I left Texas. She is a good friend that would always help me when I most needed it.
I remember once she helped me break up with an ex-boyfriend. If you want to know how she did it you can ask Lily or e-mail me. That was the funniest way that I ever broke up with an unwanted boyfriend.

Lily is now married and has a little girl and a baby boy on the way.

2 意見:

kattykatty 4月 04, 2006 9:58 下午  

Hi Claire,

You're a Christian. You love cooking/food. You love art.

Hey, guess what? I'm a Christian who is a graphic designer at my church - Agincourt Pentecostal Church.

Oh yeah, and I'm Chinese.

I'm like your complete parallel in another world. :-)

Anyway, thought you'd be fun to talk with. See my blog at kattykatty.blogspot.com. leave me a note!

blessings,
kathy.

匿名,  4月 05, 2006 7:10 下午  

I know we didn't talk as much as before, but you are always my best friend and i know we will always be there for each other ^___^
Love you loh

Lily

張貼留言

歡迎你留言給我,

讓我也可以聽聽你的聲音


部落主人: Claire Shieh

追蹤者

總網頁瀏覽量