Fresh Fire Grad Day + Steve's proposal to Leah



Click here for more photos

Tonight, we went to Fresh Fire's School graduation ceremony.
Todd Bentley finally got his chance to preach & pray for people. This was his first prayer after a 6 month rest. He also preached for 20 minutes, he was only supposed to speak for 5 minutes. He keep reminding us, he shouldn't preach but he couldn't stop. That was cute.
Today God also reveled to me how He put me in Abbotsford and give me spiritual parents that love God, cares for people, are humble and know God's heart. These people are Henry and Erica Schmidt, who are also teachers at the school. I saw how many people they are training up to go into the world. They are examples to me of what it is like to be a Christ follower. I feel I am so speical to have them in my life.
Sometimes I think that I don't have a strong Christian heritage. Today as I listened to the testimonies of the graduating students I feel that if God can turn their families around, I believe God will turn my family around too. For this is His will for my family.
Also, tonite Steve proposed to Leah at the end of the graduation ceremony in front of 250 people,
This was so sweet. My tears just keep ran out from my eyes. I am so happy for Steve and Leah.

2 意見:

匿名,  4月 20, 2006 9:49 下午  

WHht a wonderfull night!

IceCreampuff 4月 25, 2006 3:39 上午  

這好令人感動的求婚方式喔!
尤其在這麼多人面前

張貼留言

歡迎你留言給我,

讓我也可以聽聽你的聲音


部落主人: Claire Shieh

追蹤者

總網頁瀏覽量