David Shieh's Web design..... what do you think?

Tonite, I designed a web page for David. Be sure that you go check out his web site
  • ABBOTSFORD HOUSING

  • . This is just the first phase..... To design a look and to choose a color theme, Sooooo, the buttons do not work yet. Please feel free to leave me some input.

    My husband, David Shieh , is a realtor in the Fraser Valley specializing in Abbotsford. in otherwords, he sells and buys houses for people. His realty company is Landmark Realty Corp which is a large real estate broker.
  • ABBOTSFORD HOUSING


  • Chinese Translation:{今天幫老公做的網頁設計!!
    可以按這裡進去喔!
  • ABBOTSFORD HOUSING

  • 只是裡面的按紐還不能用
    今天只是構圖和選顏色
    歡迎多多給我意見喔!!}

    4 意見:

    kattykatty 4月 11, 2006 8:48 下午  

    Hi Claire,

    I like the banner, and the way you worked his photograph into the heading.

    I think I would definitely change the button colour to set it apart from the rest of the page, and also, I think that I would choose a different photograph. While you wouldn't necessarily have to choose a photograph of the exterior of a house, I think that you should focus the photograph around a house motif. I know that you were probably trying to focus around the feeling of a "home" versus just a house, but it looks more like Pottery Barn, than Real Estate.

    Hope that helps,
    Kathy (from Toronto)

    P.S. love to hear your criticism of my work anytime you get a chance!

    Claire Shieh 4月 12, 2006 11:26 下午  

    Hello Kathy,
    Thank you so much for the input. :D

    kattykatty 4月 13, 2006 2:14 下午  

    HI Claire,

    The website that is featured in my recent blogs is honestly my first real website too! :-) We have too much in common!

    Anyway, I spent a lot of time thinking through the navigation. I think that many websites are too complicated and even if they look really good they are too difficult to find what you want. So, I made sure that it was as simple as possible.

    Sure - of course, I don't mind helping you. Although I cannot pretend that I am any kind of expert. One graphic designer to another!

    Kathy
    p.s. email me directly at "kathyjimenez at sympatico dot ca"

    匿名,  4月 14, 2006 10:13 下午  

    What a great looking website! You are the best!
    I love you!

    張貼留言

    歡迎你留言給我,

    讓我也可以聽聽你的聲音


    部落主人: Claire Shieh

    追蹤者

    總網頁瀏覽量