Abbotsford Housing Web Site

I have been working so hard on my husband's website. I did not major in media design so it takes a long time for me to make one from scratch.
Two days ago, I dreamt that God helped me write html (programing coding). Ha ha ha. Thank you God for Your wisdom becausethere are many things I do not know how to use in html.
There still many things I wish to change and add on in the website. Things like: How to make it run faster, learning how to write good meta tags (so people can search and find us easyily), how to put a blog within a webpage, how to put the mls search in the website, how to put 360 degrees .mov pictures of houses into the website, how to write the html for mortgage calculators, where to place then in the site and so many other things that I need to do to make the website functional.
Anyway, I am very exciting to learn HTML, I started to question why I majored in print media instead of muliti-media. Well, I think maybe at that time I was not sure if I can learn two languages at the same time (english and computer language)
I want to thank Kathy again. Thank you for your input. I updated my bottoms and I will look for different photos that fit with the real estate theme. I am very appreciative for your ideas.
ABBOTSFORD HOUSING

Chinese Translation:{ 最近為老公的網頁設計很努力。我不是專業的網頁設計師 因此我需要很長的時間。二天前, 我作了一個夢, 在夢裡神幫助我寫HTML (電腦程式語言) 。哈哈哈!。謝謝神賜的智慧因為有很多的東西我原本也不會。現在終於懂一點了 我仍然需要更改和補充這網站。像: 怎麼讓它更快, 學會怎麼寫好關鍵字查詢(因此人們能很快的搜索和找到我們), 怎麼把部落放網頁之內, 怎麼放入mls 的搜索在網站裡, 怎麼放入360 度的的mov檔 怎麼寫房子代款的計算器, 在那處安置它們 和許多其它事。
無論如何, 我是非常興奮的學HTML, 我開始問自己為什麼拿印刷方面的學位而不是多媒體 我想可能那時我不是很確定我是否能同時學好二個語言(英語和電腦語言)

我也非常感謝Kathy 謝謝您的建議。我更新了我的設計 我也會尋找符合房地產題材的不同的相片。我是非常感謝您的幫忙。
ABBOTSFORD HOUSING}

1 意見:

匿名,  5月 25, 2006 5:56 下午  
網誌管理員已經移除這則留言。

張貼留言

歡迎你留言給我,

讓我也可以聽聽你的聲音


部落主人: Claire Shieh

追蹤者

總網頁瀏覽量