I lift up my eyes to You. 我向你舉目

I lie down and sleep;
I wake again, because the LORD sustains me. - Psalm 3:5 NIV
For the word of the LORD is right and true;
he is faithful in all he does. - Psalm 33:4 NIV
For he spoke, and it came to be;
he commanded, and it stood firm. - Psalm 33:9 NIV
My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods;
with singing lips my mouth will praise you.
On my bed I remember you;
I think of you through the watches of the night. - Psalm 63:5-6 NIV
Stronger than wild sea storms,
Mightier than sea-storm breakers,
Mighty GOD rules from High Heaven. - Psalm 93:4 MSG
I lift up my eyes to you,
to you whose throne is in heaven. - Psalm 123:1NIV

我躺下睡覺,我醒著,耶和華都保佑我。- 詩篇 3:5
因為耶和華的言語正直;凡他所做的盡都誠實。- 詩篇 33:4
他說有,就有,命立,就立。- 詩篇 33:9
我在床上記念你,在夜更的時候思想你;我的心就像飽足了骨髓肥油,我也要以歡樂的嘴唇讚美你。- 詩篇 63:5-6
耶和華在高處大有能力,勝過諸水的響聲,洋海的大浪。- 詩篇 93: 4
坐在天上的主啊,我向你舉目。- 詩篇123:1

0 意見:

張貼留言

歡迎你留言給我,

讓我也可以聽聽你的聲音


部落主人: Claire Shieh

追蹤者

總網頁瀏覽量