Just be still

This morning our friend, Dave Makaroff, called and asked us to have breakfast with him and his parents.
After breakfast, Dave and his father left. My husband and I stayed and hanged out with Dave Makaroff's mother until 1:30pm. We had a great time talking with her. While we were there,I asked God in my heart, "Why are we here? There must have been more there than just having breakfast God. What do you want me to show us?"

The night before, I cried so many times to God. I asked Him to release my immgration papers so that I can go visit Taiwan. I miss home, I miss Taiwan, I want to go home. I cried out to God to give me the souls of my people. I know God is building up my desire to go back to see people get saved by sharing His good news. I want to see the sick healed and the depressed happy. This burden that God has put in me has been so great!

Dave Makaroff's mother shared this verse with me today...
"The Lord will fight for you. Just be still." Exodus 14 :14 (NIRV)... while in our conversation. The giant, Impatience, looks so big in front of me but I will be still. For your thoughts are not my thoughts and your ways are not my ways. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are your your ways are higher than mine and your thoughts than my thoughts. God I know You love me, You died for me, You gave up your life for me, You have a wonderful perfect plan for me. I will be still and wait.

2 意見:

IceCreampuff 4月 11, 2006 11:13 上午  

我相信你很快會拿到的
凡是都有定時
神一定有他美好的旨意

匿名,  5月 02, 2006 8:06 下午  

Dearest Claire, I'm praying too that you papers will come and that you will be able to go back to your home!! Much love Denichi

張貼留言

歡迎你留言給我,

讓我也可以聽聽你的聲音


部落主人: Claire Shieh

追蹤者

總網頁瀏覽量