Fundraiser dinner 募款晚會

We went to a fundraiser dinner @ Supernatural Training Centre. This fundraiser is for the students who are going to mission trips. There will have 5 different teams are going to travel to different countries. 2 teams are going to Mexico, 1 team is going to downtown Vancouver, 1 team is going to Africa's Jesus Camp and 1 team is going to Cambodia.
This fundraiser dinner was very fun. They
draw out a lot of the prizes. When they try to draw the prizes, I told God I never got to go to the Castle Fun Park, I really want to go there. Also, there is new Italiano Restaurents call PALIOTTI'S. I wish to try the food at that place too. And while I was pray to God, I asked God, must have so many people are praying for the prizes too. Ha ha ha... And then they finish draw all the prizes. I didn't won anything. WHAT!! Then, they draw out three couples to play game. Only the married couples can play. And we are one of them. They asked wives lots questions and to see if the answers match what the husbands says.
David told the host that this game is very un-fair for us. Since we are the youngest couple there. But the result tells us, the younger couple actuality knows more about each other. Well maybe is beacuase younger couple remembers more about each other?! ha ha ha... I am just joking.
And then, do you know what I won for play this game? 2 tickets to Castle Fun Park and one gift cards to PALIOTTI'S. And one bottle of bubbling bath from Simple perfect flowers. Ha ha ha. Why I feel God is spoiling me!

Click here to see the Slideshow Photos


我們今晚去參加一個募款晚會是由 Supernatural Training Centre.舉辦的。這個募款晚會是為了幫助這個學校的學生在完成學業之後的宣教旅行募款。他們將有五對的宣教團隊前往4個不同的的國家(地區)。2 個小組去墨西哥, 1 個小組去到溫哥華, 1 個小組去非洲的耶穌陣營。一個小組去柬埔寨。這頓募款晚會非常的好玩。他們抽了好多的獎品。當他們在抽獎時, 我告訴我的天父爸爸 我一直沒機會去城堡樂園玩, 我真想要去那裡玩玩。還有呀 有一有新開的義大利的餐廳PALIOTTI'S 。我也好希望去嚐嚐哩。當我禱告時, 我告訴天父爸爸一定有很多人現在也在祈禱能得這些獎吧。哈哈哈哈.. 他們抽完所有的獎。但我沒甚麼也沒得到。然後他們就抽了三隊的夫婦玩遊戲。我們是他們的當中一對。他們問我們幾個太太一些問題, 然後看丈夫的答復有沒有一樣 。 大為告訴主持人, 這場遊戲有點不公平。因為我們的婚齡最年輕。但結果告訴我們, 越年輕的夫婦其實知道更多關於彼此的事。或者是因為年輕的夫婦記得更多關於彼此的事? 哈哈哈哈.. 然後, 您知道什麼我在這場遊戲裡甚麼嗎? 到城堡樂園2 張票和禮金卡到新開的義大利餐廳PALIOTTI'S 。外加一個瓶泡泡浴。Ha ha ha 。為什麼我感到天父爸爸在寵愛我哩!

點擊這裡看所有的相片

2 意見:

cayman77 2月 19, 2007 12:43 下午  

What a fun night! And excellent prizes. It looks like it was a good night by all. Ps- Did Dave M get an earring??? LOL. Say Hi to him from me next time u see him.

Claire Shieh 2月 19, 2007 6:49 下午  

he he he.... that was a fun nite.
I will say hi to him... ;)

張貼留言

歡迎你留言給我,

讓我也可以聽聽你的聲音


部落主人: Claire Shieh

追蹤者

總網頁瀏覽量