I can write a book

Since my friend Maggie just got married last month. She would call me all the time, and asked me all differernt type of question. How to do this and how to do that. Then she told me that I can write a book in Chinese and publish in Taiwan. She will find a publisher for me. ( ha ha that sounds really funny. I know. But she is so serious.) Anyway, I will pray about it. If God give me some insight.
Since I am doing design for a wrapping paper company and try to be a good wife at same time. I really wish I would have more time to write my blog. (I really wish I can have time to do my Christmas shopping, Christmas baking, and Christmas centerpiece.... etc ) . I would love to share with friends more about my life in Canada. (Hope..... next year) maybe wtire a book (ha ha ha)

0 意見:

張貼留言

歡迎你留言給我,

讓我也可以聽聽你的聲音


部落主人: Claire Shieh

追蹤者

總網頁瀏覽量