Betsy


This moring I was doing my xmas baking with Erica. Then in the afternoon, I asked David to take me to shopping. While we were shopping, a beautiful lady came to us and speak to us like we know each other. I am Betsy, she said. Oh!!!!! Betsy, the lady from the blog. That's right! That was really cool and funny. Becuase last week, I had a thought about Betsy and I might run into each other. but we don't recognize each other. Or...... Ha, that was so cool. Thanks God we finally met face to face. Too bad, we didn't have much time to talk to each other.
Ha, we should go for a coffe or something.. or come to my house for wonton soup^_^

1 意見:

匿名,  12月 22, 2006 12:27 下午  

That was so cool we finally met Claire! God's humor!!! Lol. I sometimes think Ive seen you in town- but this time it really was you! Im so glad we met around Christmas time! It made me happy!!!!! Yes we should go in the new year for lattes- and yummy I love your cooking- wonton! It looks good- Im sure its super tasty- David could attest to that for sure! xo You guys are great!
:) Betsy

張貼留言

歡迎你留言給我,

讓我也可以聽聽你的聲音


部落主人: Claire Shieh

追蹤者

總網頁瀏覽量