John and Hsing-yi Visiting Abbotsford




My friend Hsing-yi and her husband-John come to visiting us from Toronto. I met Hsing-yi about6 years ago. We used to live in same APT building in San Francisco. It's been very long time. I remember, last time when I saw her was in my wedding. That was almost 3 years ago. Last year she married to John, then she move to Toronto.

That was fun to see a old friend again. We walk around the mill lake, and went to Eagle Mountain to check out the south view of Abbotsford.

Click here to view this photo album.

5 意見:

沙子娘 6月 18, 2007 11:15 下午  

wow~ i like the picture with the blue sky! so beautiful!

Claire Shieh 6月 19, 2007 8:33 上午  

Hsing yi asked me if you were the beautiful lady who has beautiful voice that sing in my wedding. ^_^
Also she said the cake you guys gave me in my wedding, that was beautiful.
You are such a blessing to me.

love,
Claire

匿名,  6月 23, 2007 2:57 下午  

Hello Claire, John and I have returned to Toronto this Thursday night. What a great and unforgettable trip although I was a bit tired. Thank you and David again for your treat. I'll sort the pictures we took during the trip and show them to you on my BLOG.By the way, not sure if you've received it or not.. I sent you an email to your Yahoo account. Let me know about it, Ok?

Claire Shieh 6月 23, 2007 11:13 下午  

Hello Hsing_yi:
I don't have your blog address li.

And I just check my e-mail and found you wrote me an e-mail while you were in Victoria. Was that the mail you talked about ?

張貼留言

歡迎你留言給我,

讓我也可以聽聽你的聲音


部落主人: Claire Shieh

追蹤者

總網頁瀏覽量