For my English blogger readers.......

Lately, I am not writing my blog in Englsih, like I used to. I know some of my friends only read English, and you have been coming to my blog all the time. Even we don't see each other all the time, but you know what is going on in my life. Everytime when I see my firends, they seens like they know everything about my life. Today, I met a guy who is David's old friend from many years ago. And when I tried to interduce myself to him, he told me, he read my blog. (That was odd, ha ha haa, becuase I don't know anything about this guy, but he know a lot about me.) ha ha haaaa, I hope you are not reading this now :P I love blog, even sometimes blogging makes me feel like I am talking to myself (ha ha haaaa) When I start to wrote my blog 2 years ago, my husband was not happy about me share my life on the World Wide Web. He think a Christian should be able to share their faith and life like an open book, but at same time he wants me to know how to protact myself.

Today, I am writing this post to inform you, I am going to decrease writing my blog in English and more focus on writing my blog in Chinese. Becuase many of my old friends don't speak much English. And they are the one don't know God. I really wish this blog will turn into a place for me to share the GOOD NEWS to the Chinese believer and non-believer. I want to have a place that I can share what is God's work in my life and my vision to the nations to the Chinese. I been very blessed to live in Abbotsford BC Canada. Great City, lots people love God here, that really pushs me to grow. I have a great life, I have a most wonderful husband and stable income, This just some of the the promise that I have in Chirst in this life. Also, most of my friends are misssionaries. They go around the world. Even my spiritual parents, every year they travel around the world may times to do mission works. I need to be able to share those stories to the Chinese. Becuase I believe what I see and what I taste aren't only for me, I need to witness the promises I have in Christ to the Chinese.

Also, God is been talking to me about what I spend most of my time on, that is what I love at the most. I love blogging so much, I spending more time blogging than reading His words. I think God thinks is fine to blog, but He is asking me the priority of my life. I am not great at typing Chinese, but if I am going to spend time on writing blog, I wish every moment I spend on the blog means something to someone.

I will keep writing cooking recipe too, Ha ha ha, Chinese people love foods. Thank you so much for reading my blog and willing to know more about me.

2 意見:

Denichi 6月 29, 2007 4:27 下午  

Thanks for sharing Claire. My prayer for you is that you would get more into the word and that God would speak clearly to you. I also pray that your blog would be a witness to all of your friends. I will miss the English, but maybe one day I will be able to read Chinese!! You never know! Blessings

Claire Shieh 6月 29, 2007 5:22 下午  

Hello Deni chi,
Thank you for your prayers.

Love you,
Claire

張貼留言

歡迎你留言給我,

讓我也可以聽聽你的聲音


部落主人: Claire Shieh

追蹤者

總網頁瀏覽量