House Church!!





It was very fun tonight!! Very happy to see our brothers Joel ( Chruch planing in Cambodia ) and Ben ( Heidi Baker School in Australia). We took a group picture tonite because Erica felt that we are all intertwined together in the spirit. She believes that we ALL have a great destiny to fullfill!. Also Amanada ( missionary in Thailand and her friend William is a missionary in Asia too) and my dear sister Denise is leaving to North Korea.

I am very happy to see that Carley was healed instantly tonite when the house church prayed for her. Glory to GOD for HIS healing!

2 意見:

沙子娘 8月 10, 2006 1:48 上午  

Wish I can join your church worship! I so much want to visit you, Claire~

Claire Shieh 8月 12, 2006 5:43 下午  

I wish you could be here too!

I miss you!!

Blessings,
Claire

張貼留言

歡迎你留言給我,

讓我也可以聽聽你的聲音


部落主人: Claire Shieh

追蹤者

總網頁瀏覽量