2 years anniversary



Two years ago, in today's day, I married to the most amazing guy in the whole world. HA!! Today is our 2 years anniversary.
In past year, We learn more of each other. I fall even more deeper in love with David. I don't know how can this be passible. But yes, The love is growing deeper and stronger. I thanks God everyday for a husband who loves God and learning to love me in the way Jesus would want him to love me. David, you are so special.

On our anniversary we went to White Rock. for the treats.
Click here to view all the photos

3 意見:

IceCreampuff 6月 28, 2006 12:54 下午  

Woowoo! Time goes so fast!
Its almost my year anniversary, too~
I am so happy for you guys still~
Kiss more and love more~!
hehehe...
God's love always overflows within you two~!

沙子娘 7月 30, 2006 6:45 下午  

Believe it or not? I watched your wedding tape few days ago. It's amazing that still touchs my heart.

張貼留言

歡迎你留言給我,

讓我也可以聽聽你的聲音


部落主人: Claire Shieh

追蹤者

總網頁瀏覽量