Dream

I just remember few days ago I had a dream. I dream, my hards are grab to a big huge open book. and this big open book can fly. So this book takes me fly so high. I think I can kind of control this book or maybe I was just trusting this book a lot. My body wasn't fighting with where the book wants to take me. I just so enjoy the fly.

I had many dream in past few year is about flying. I remember my very first flying dreams was with a group of 5 or 6 very old ladies. (they are about 45-75years old) We set in a circle, hold hangs and pray. As soon as we pray, something hits me in my body. then we fly together in a circle and holding hangs. Like group of people skydiving. The difference will be the skydiving people were dropping and we were flying.


I had many dreams was about flying. Most of time, I would fly alone (fast and slow, high or low.) This is first time I fly with a book. ha ha ha. I wonder what is God try to say to me.

2 意見:

沙子娘 3月 10, 2007 2:59 上午  

Interesting! The book was maybe a bible? I had flying dreams several times, too. But it were all difficult fly. I wanted to fly high, but I couldn't. Not like your, so enjoyable. Do you dream a lot? I do, maybe we can share dreams. Might be interesting!

Claire Shieh 3月 10, 2007 9:57 上午  

Yeap! I think the big book was bible (the word of God) Maybe means knowing the word of God, and it will takes me fly in the spirit.

I dream a lot. ha ha ha. Usually I forget. I pray that God only let me remember what I should remember.

Yap! We can share about dreamsI I believe God speak to us though dreams. Joel 2:28
And afterward,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your old men will dream dreams,
your young men will see visions.

And God gave us the ability to understand how to interpret the dreams like Daniel and Joseph.

I will post some of my dreams on my blog. :D
Share your dreams with me !

張貼留言

歡迎你留言給我,

讓我也可以聽聽你的聲音


部落主人: Claire Shieh

追蹤者

總網頁瀏覽量