two car accidents!!



Today while we were driving to see our client, we met two accidents on the high way. A helicopter and many ambulances came. So we were blocked on the high way for a very long time (1.5 hour). We listen to the radio. Then we found out there were another accidents 10-15 km away.
Finally we got to the shop. Our client wants to sell their bakery shop . But we don't think they should sell it. WE THINK THEY SHOULD KEEP THE BAKERY STORE!
I know that is our job to sell and buy realty so we can make living. But we also believe we need to help our client make best decision. Even though we may not make any money. We talk for like 3-4 hours.. ( I didn't know I can talk so much) :P
And my client gave us a beatiful cake to take home!! Yay! she made yummy cakes!! I also try other 2 different cakes in the shop!! It's so yummy! I I really think that she shouldn't sell the bakery!

0 意見:

張貼留言

歡迎你留言給我,

讓我也可以聽聽你的聲音


部落主人: Claire Shieh

追蹤者

總網頁瀏覽量