Michael and Tracy's Wedding



Chick to see all the photo from Michael and Tracy's Wedding

I start to set up the wedding reception on July 7. On July 8th we went to prayer garden to set up again. And we make two beatiful bollon archs! That was around 12:30 PM. The wedding start at 2pm. We were running late. Finially we decided that we need to go the wedding ceremony. But we don't have map, we couldn't find the church. So we decided to have a cup of coffe then go back to reception place. When we got back to ceception place. People were start to comeing. Then, one of my bollon arch die, becuase the weather is too hot. they are now on the ground, and the other arch fly away :''''''( WHAT!! OH! NO!! Thanks God, there are beautiful flowers to decorate. I was disappointed with myself today. I didn't make it to the wedding ceremony and now my bollons are gone.

Anyway, beside that I am very happy for my brother -Michael and sister- Tracy. As they join their life together.
God bless their marrige. Wish their love for each other will grow deeper and stronger in Christ.

2 意見:

IceCreampuff 7月 10, 2006 5:12 下午  

Sorry for your balloon arches...

IceCreampuff 7月 10, 2006 5:14 下午  

Congrats for the newlyweds~!

張貼留言

歡迎你留言給我,

讓我也可以聽聽你的聲音


部落主人: Claire Shieh

追蹤者

總網頁瀏覽量